Thursday, January 28, 2010

my husband is driving me crazy...

Absolutely nuts.

I think I might go insane.

I'm so mentally preoccupied with him.
Night and day, I just can't seem to get him out of my head.
And he doesn't make it easy for me either...

First of all, how am I supposed to manage seeing this everyday?


Seriously. Stinkin' hot.

Then, after an extensive interchange of emails between ourselves last week, he sent me the most sweet and tender sentence I've ever received. It read:
"You make me happy every day."

 Yesterday I was gloomy.
Yesterday I was teary.
Yesterday was an especially yucky day.
Yesterday he sent me flowers.



And yesterday, and the day before, and the days before that, he hugged me until I let go.
Which took a long time...

Everyday, I'm reminded of how lucky I am.
Because he drives me crazy.



And I love him for it.




3 comments:

  1. That was an awesome post!! I love hearing other woman toot their horns for their hubby's!! I have some friends going through difficult times and I wish they could all have a hubby like ours!!! You and Todd are adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s nearlу impossible tο find
    expeгienced pеоplе in this
    particular toρіc, but you seem like you know what you’re talking аbout!

    Thanks

    my ωeb ѕite ... efedrin online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woulԁ like to thank yоu for the efforts you have ρut in wгiting thiѕ site.
    I'm hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own site now ;)

    my web site - ephedrine hcl

    ReplyDelete