Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas...

Because Walmart wanted almost one hundred dollars from our already light pockets for Christmas cards this year, we decided to email ours instead. Besides, it's trendy to "be green", so, we're going for that too.

And in the spirit and tradition of our ever unconventional Holiday greetings,
I now present you with this...



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
circa 1989


(...this is a joke, by the way. My husband does not have a mullet and a mustache. Nor do I run around in tinsel colored sweaters and leggings. Just FYI)

3 comments:

  1. If I print out a copy of this card, does that make me untrendy by not being green? I'l send you a copy of our cards, but I went trashy and printed them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you're not trashy or untrendy. We just waited until yesterday to try and get our cards printed, and by then they thought they could charge us a weeks' pay since we procrastinated so long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is HILARIOUS!!!! I love your idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete